Welcome to the Dolcimpronte.it website.
The owner of the data collected through this site is Fifty srl with registered office in San Marco 5728 Venice, VAT number 03887230278.
It decides autonomously on the purposes and methods of processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or mandatory nature of the provision of data
The provision to Fifty srl of the data that are requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information, or it may be optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time, with reference to the individual information requested, at the time of the individual data collection, by adding a special character (*) to the information of a mandatory nature.
Any refusal to communicate some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such a refusal could, for example, make it impossible to execute the contract for the purchase of products on Dolcimpronte.it, or to provide the other services available. The provision of further data, other than those marked as essential, is instead optional and does not entail any consequences in relation to the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection.
Responsible for the treatment
At present, those responsible that trhis data are:
Fifty srl Sestiere San Marco 5278 30124
Venezia p.iva: 03887230278 Rea: ve-34688 for the commercial management of the site
Access to data for site maintenance: Edenexit srl PN Piva 01612420933.
We invite you to read this section periodically, to check for any changes in the managers listed above.
a) updating, rectification, integration of personal data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
However, you have the right to object in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can exercise your rights at any time, with a written request addressed to Fifty srl to the postal address of the registered office or to the e-mail address ...firstname.lastname@example.org to which we will promptly reply.
To ensure that personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, pertinent and complete, please notify us of any changes that have occurred to email@example.com.
- Article 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree Legislative Decree 196/2003
We point out that the legislation on the protection of personal data admits that without the need to acquire your express consent, Fifty srl can use your data for direct sales of products similar to those it has already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the issued e-mail address.
- Provision of the Guarantor dated 19 June 2008, concerning the simplification of obligations with respect to processing for administrative and accounting purposes. We also point out that the Guarantor with its own provision has allowed Fifty srl to use your postal address to send you, together with administrative and accounting documents, advertising relating to products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the mailing address issued.
1. process the data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information presented at the time of their collection;
2. use the data for purposes other than those for which the data were specifically released only where the express consent of the user is present;
3. make the data available to third-party companies only for purposes instrumental to the provision of the requested service and in the context of an appointment as data controller; not to communicate the data, transfer it or transfer it to third parties for their own treatments without the users having been informed in advance and having given their consent;
4. respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
5. ensure correct and lawful data management, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as apply suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
How and why we process your data
The processing of personal data is carried out using mainly electronic and telematic methods by Fifty srl and by other subjects who, suitably selected in terms of reliability and competence, carry out operations instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly connected sse to the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products through the website (The specific purposes for which the data are processed are summarized, from time to time, in the information pursuant to art. 13, d. Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is presented to the user when he releases personal data).
In general, the data is processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our site:
1. registration on the site, to use the related services;
2. subscription to specific and additional services, such as newsletters, sending material relating to products or services sold or offered on Dolcimpronte.it and other similar information services on our business, including market research related to the business and/or products of Dolcimpronte.it
3. fulfillment of orders and related activities;
4. management of your requests: technical, of a commercial nature, on the progress of orders and requests for information in the broadest sense;
5. contact with the representatives of our services
In the processing of data that can directly or indirectly identify you, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity. For this reason we have configured the site in such a way that the use of your personal data is reduced to a minimum: therefore, data processing is excluded when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data (such as , for example, in market research aimed at improving services) or through other methods that allow the data subject to be identified only if necessary or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for data relating traffic and its permanence on the website or its IP address). In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information, your data will be subjected - subject to your express consent - to processing aimed at creating profiles based on your preferences and purchases. This is intended to send you information tailored to your needs and interests. Except in the case provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Legislative Decree 196/2003 (in which the owner may use the data to send advertising e-mails on its products and services, similar to those already purchased, unless such use is refused). The data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where the communication is mandatory by law or is necessary for purposes established by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will process them independently and solely for the aforementioned purposes (for example, in the case of a request made by the police or the judiciary or other competent bodies or to fulfill obligations deriving from from the contract concluded with you, as is the case of communication to paypal for payments for the products purchased). Any processing purpose other than the specific one for which you have provided your personal data will be highlighted in the information and will be pursued by Fifty srl only after obtaining your express consent. There are, however, treatments for which the legislation provides for the exclusion of consent: for example, we inform you that Fifty srl can process your personal data without obtaining your consent when this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when it is necessary to execute the contractual obligations assumed towards you (as in the case in which you have purchased products or have requested to use specific services through our site).
Finally, we inform you that personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries, other than those belonging to the European Union, which do not ensure adequate levels of personal protection. If this is necessary to provide services or to conclude a contract for the purchase of products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and which do not ensure an adequate level of protection will be carried out only after the conclusion between Fifty srl and said subjects of specific contracts in compliance with the applicable law and regulations.
It may happen that Fifty srl finds itself processing personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to Fifty srl, for example in the event that the user has purchased a product to be delivered to a third party or when the person who pays the price for the purchase of the product is different from the person for whom the product is intended.
Subjects who can process personal data
Fifty srl makes use of third parties for the processing of your personal data, for certain activities. The third parties who carry out these operations have been adequately selected and are endowed with experience, ability and reliability and offer a suitable guarantee of full compliance with the provisions in force on the subject of treatment, including the profile of data security. These third parties have been appointed "data processors" for this purpose and carry out their activity according to the instructions given by Fifty srl and under its control. We periodically check that the managers have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to provide suitable guarantees of full compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data. Your data is then processed by our employees in charge of the individual services; the categories of employees who carry out these activities depend on the purposes for which the data were provided and are always indicated in the information that we present to you when personal data is released.
A) What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are transmitted from the server where the site is located to the PC (or other device) of whoever is browsing it.
There are various types of cookies: technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies (which can belong to both previous categories).
- Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of enabling the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user. They are in turn divided into:
- navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the site (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered.
- Profiling cookies are used to record user navigation, monitoring data on tastes and preferences in order to collect a detailed profile and propose targeted information or promotional content.
- Third-party cookies are not inserted directly from the site accessed, but by a third party, for example social network platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. They can be both technical cookies and profiling cookies.
This site uses technical cookies (to memorize simple user preferences such as the chosen language) and third-party cookies that could use them for profiling purposes.
B) Third-party cookies used
On some pages, this site can send third-party cookies, inserted by third parties (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube).
We remind you that, as specified in the FAQ of the Privacy Guarantor, a copy of which can be downloaded here:
“For third-party cookies installed through the site, the information and consent obligations are imposed on the third parties, but the site owner, as technical intermediary between them and the users, is required to insert the links in the "extended" information updated to the information and consent forms of the third parties themselves.
We report the privacy policies of some of the main third-party systems that could send cookies through our site, where you can find the instructions to refuse consent. The operator of this site has no commercial contract in place with the suppliers listed below, and uses their services for the sole purpose of providing a better service to site users.
Some privacy policies are only available in English. Any errors link due to changes by the operators are not attributable to us:
Google (Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google+, DoubleClick and others)
Facebook (Facebook Connect Facebook Social Plugins)
For more information on third-party cookies, please refer to the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
C) How to disable cookies
Browsers for tablets and smartphones
To delete cookies from the browsers of smartphones and tablets, consult the help of the browsers or device in use.